Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Life Tidbits

Gah! There have been a ton of things going on lately and sometimes I find myself struggling to remember to take deep breaths and calm down. I need to remember to have faith, do the best that I can, and keep on truckin' along! :)

It's so important to just...

Stop.

...and enjoy the little (or big things) that bring everyday smiles and joy to your life.

Here are some of my smile-makin' life tidbits:























(from top left to bottom right: 1. caramel balsamico gelato at home, 2. spring tulips in a vintage milk jug, 3. an assortment of brand new ribbon spools in darling prints and colors, 4. my love sipping on soda, 5. playful pups and their favorite toy, and 6. a fresh spring salad made with colorful organic carrots, baby heirloom tomatoes, and a light lemon vinaigrette.)

No comments:

Post a Comment