Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A Basket Case


I'm not a friend of clutter. In my home, I try (key word: try) to have a place for everything in hopes of minimizing any possible clutter. However, sometimes there just isn't a proper spot for miscellaneous items so they just end up mixed into drawers that once had meaningful purposes.   Well, it's too bad that this quick attempt to de-clutter just leads to more clutter behind the front of a drawer surface! Incognito messes are the worst.

Thankfully, there are solutions to this problem: baskets! I adore storage baskets for large spaces  to serve as a particular spot for certain items, or just a brief "hang-around" location for miscellaneous items until more time permits for me to properly put them away-- this is especially handy when picking up the house right before company comes over (am I right?).

Currently, I am searching for sets of the right basket for my walk-in closet. I am always spotting cute and functional baskets for bargains at places like Home Goods, TJ Maxx, and Marshalls. Occasionally, Cost Plus has great sales on their basket selections.  These are where most of the baskets that we have in our living room and office were purchased.

Looking for some basket inspiration? Here are some lovely finds I have gathered. From modern and chic to simple and basic-- there are lots of options for anyone's basket case needs.
A Baket Case

Source (from top left to right): 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 //



No comments:

Post a Comment