Friday, August 2, 2013

Chai Tea Latte Macarons

One of my favorite parts of working with the pastry arts is finding a way to integrate unique flavors from various foods. When friends and family request that I make dessert flavors beyond the realm of chocolate, caramel, and vanilla...I get very excited. I adore finding creating new and working interesting flavor pairings in the form of dessert.
Earlier this week, I experimented with some spices and teas before creating my newest macaron flavor: chai tea latte!
These macarons are infused with the wonderful aromas and spices of chai tea throughout the shells and creamy filling. They honestly taste like an edible cup of one of my coffee house favorites.
 Welcome to the family, Chai Tea Latte Macarons. You're going to fit in nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment