Sunday, September 15, 2013

I've Missed You.



Hello. Hi. Nice to see you!

I know it's been awhile, but if it means anything, I have missed you! I know a relationship is a two-way street and I may have dropped the ball. Being busy is no excuse, although it has been the case. Over the last two weeks, things have been so hectic I have barely been able to keep my head screwed on tightly. Between being in weddings, flying up and down the state, tutoring students, wrapping up end-of-the-quarter projects and finals, and several cake orders--I have been swamped. However, Henry and I were able to get a way for a few days after the rush died down; we spent a few days in Las Vegas. Repeating the routine of sleeping in, meandering across the strip, and consuming lots of delicious food was absolutely delightful and just wanted I needed.

I'll be back soon with pictures of recent work (and my mini-vacation)! Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment