Saturday, January 18, 2014

Macarons, Cinnamon Rolls, and Cookies...oh, my!

Between the holiday aftermath and pastry school's winter quarter starting in full swing, my schedule has been pretty busy. Also, I mentioned this on my Instagram account, but I have officially received my small business license! I can't wait to share more details about this little baby of mine once I have more of my brand identity work done. It's all very exciting!

This week I am preparing for a large winery wedding (details to come!) and various cake and dessert samples for a few different brides. It's only the middle of January and it looks like it's going to be a busy 2014 wedding season for me. With the addition of pastry school being completed come early summer and the work towards launching my business, I am absolutely delighted about what will come this year. :)

In the meantime, just because I know I have neglected OMP!, here are some goodies the hubs and I have been munching on this week.


Neopolitan Macarons: Strawberry and vanilla shells with rich chocolate ganache filling.
 Hazelnut and Apricot Cinnamon Rolls: Nice and fluffy with the perfect amount of sweetness.
 White Mocha Cookies: Big and chewy cookies with white chocolate chips and rolled in espresso sugar.
Happy Weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment